Smoothies are a great breakfast option as they are loaded with healthy ingredients and are absolutely refreshing to beat the heat. This recipe needs the humble Papaya, a portion of oats, and our grass-fed whey Daily Protein Haldi Badam. This recipe is low on carbs, packed with protein and dietary fiber.
Nutritional Value: per serving
Calories- 368.8 Kcal
Carbs- 10.22 g
Protein- 79.4 g
Fat- 1.20 g
- 1/2 cup papaya
- 1/2 cup oats
- 200 ml milk
- 1 sachet of foodstrong haldi badam protein
- 1 tsp almonds
- Almond Flakes
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Pour milk into the blender, add roughly chopped Papaya slices and add 2 tsp of oats into the mix.
- Slash open the Daily Protein Haldi Badam sachet into the blender.
- Time to blend. Blend till you get a thicker creamier consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass.
- Serve the blend with ice or a generous amount of toppings of your choice.
- And Enjoy!
This blend tastes best when you have it with fresh and in cold milk. It’s sure to give you energy, antioxidants and the goodness of grass-fed whey protein.