Call them post workout munchies, pre-brunch snacks or protein energy balls, these no bake protein balls will help you curb your hunger pangs Protein balls energy balls. These are the perfect high-protein snacks to munch on as these are clean-eating approved, low carb, and they taste absolutely delectable. These bites also combine flax seeds, chia seeds and loads of fibre from oats.
Nutritional Value: per serving
Calories- 391.72 Kcal
Carbs- 41.49 g
Protein- 33.03 g
Fat- 12.29 g
- 1 sachet of Foodstrong Daily Protein Cold Coffee
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup Flax seeds
- ¼ cup Chia seeds
- ¾ cup Almond flour
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- In a large bowl, add rolled oats, flax seeds, chia seeds, almond flour, and daily protein Cold Coffee. Stir and mix the dry ingredients together.
- Now add honey and peanut butter to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- This mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Mix this well and let it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take it out and slowly add in 2 tablespoons at a time, and using your hands roll until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together.
- You can also add chocolate chips or more nuts of your choice.
- Now store these in airtight containers for up to 10 days in the fridge.