At Foodstrong, we believe that diets do not need to be boring and one can achieve their fitness goals without compromising on taste. We understand that cooking a healthy breakfast can be time consuming, especially if you have a hectic day ahead. Keeping this in mind, we have curated a range of delicious and wholesome breakfasts that are highly nutritious and yet easy to cook.
Foodstrong Oats and Millet PancakesA favourite amongst adults and kids, pancakes make for the perfect breakfast or snack. However they are rich in sugars and flour making it a not so healthy option. Foodstrong’s delicious Instant Millet & Oats Pancake Mix is made with the goodness of Ragi flour (Foxtail flour), oats , Jaggery and contains no preservatives or vegetable oils.
Our premium, carefully sourced ingredients provide a plethora of benefits that give you wholesome long lasting goodness. Come and truly explore the joy of eating right . Fitness is now a piece of pancake!
Benefits of Millets (Ragi)1. When compared to other grains, Ragi is one of the best sources of Calcium.As per National Institute of Nutrition in India, 100 gm of ragi flour contains 344 mg of calcium. Apart from this it is also rich in minerals such as phosphorus, potassium and iron.
2. Ragi is rich in dietary fibre and helps in staying fuller for longer and helps avoid cravings, and thus may help in weight loss.
3. Contains key amino acids such as valine and isoleucine which help in muscle recovery.
4. Ideal for diabetics or persons with high blood sugar. Since Ragi has a low glycemic index compared to wheat flour, it does not cause a sudden spike in blood sugar levels.
5. Rich in iron, Ragi helps improve haemoglobin and is suitable for persons suffering from anemia.
Foodstrong’s range of Oats & Millet instant pancake mixTry out our two delicious exciting instant pancake mix flavours.
1. Foodstrong Oats & Millet Pancake Mix (Vanilla Banana)
Foodstrong Oats & Millet Pancake Mix (Vanilla Banana) contains no GMO and no artificial colours or flavours and contains no sugar.
2. Foodstrong Oats & Millet Pancake Mix (Chocolate Banana)
Foodstrong Oats & Millet Pancake Mix (Chocolate Banana)contains no GMO and no artificial colours or flavours and contains no added sugar. A powerhouse of vitamins and minerals, this superfood is the perfect breakfast for you and your family.
3. Foodstrong Oats & Millet Pancake Mix (Vanilla Banana & Chocolate Banana)
Can’t make a choice on which flavour to pick? Try Foodstrong Oats & Millet Pancake Mix (Vanilla Banana & Chocolate Banana) and decide on which flavour is your most favourite.
Foodstrong’s Instant Ragi and Oats Dosa MixIn recent times, oats have become a super food mainly due to their multiple health benefits. Known to be one of the cleanest carb sources, Oats are rich in fibre, antioxidants and minerals.
Benefits of OatsHere are some of the benefits of including oats as part of your diet:
1. Oats are rich in antioxidants which help reduce the risk of heart disease.
2. Oatmeal is high in fibre and helps you stay fuller for longer which eventually reduces your overall daily calorie consumption.
3. Helps reduce the blood sugar levels. Since oats is a complex carbohydrate, it is a slow digesting carb with a low glycemic index, thus preventing a sudden spike in blood sugar levels post a meal.
4. Oats are a great source of carbs for boosting energy. Since oats have a lower glycemic index, they do not cause a sudden spike in blood sugar levels and provide the body with sustained energy.
Foodstrong’s instant oats and ragi dosa mix provides you all the benefits of oats and ragi and is a quick and delicious way to include this super food as part of a healthy breakfast.
Frequently asked questions
How do I prepare Foodstrong instant pancake mix?
Mix one cup of milk to one cup of the mix and stir well to remove any lumps. Pour a spoonful of the batter and cook on both sides till golden brown. Best served with fruits and honey syrup.
How long does it take to cook the pancake mix?
Foodstrong’s Instant Millet and Oats Pancake mix gets you delicious pancakes within just 5 minutes
Does the product contain any sugar ?
Instant oats and millet pancake mix is sweetened with jaggery and contains no sugar?
Will the product help me with weight loss?
When combined with an exercise program and a healthy diet, complex carbohydrates such as ragi and oats are known to have a lower glycemic index compared to simple carbs such as maida or white flour. This helps avoid spikes and blood sugar levels and keeps you fuller for longer and thus reduces cravings and helps you avoid binge eating.