Smoothies are a great way to start your day as they make for a super delicious and healthy breakfast. This Banana Oats smoothie - a perfect blend of banana, coffee and oats is deliciously thick, creamy and is loaded with fibre. It also has a hint of honey and almond butter to enhance the taste. It’s a super simple recipe that makes for a nutritious and filling breakfast or snack!
Nutritional Value: per serving
Calories- 323.72 Kcal
Carbs- 37.48 g
Protein- 32.47 g
Fat- 6 g
- 100ml milk of your choice (Cow/Almond/Cashew/Coconut milk)
- 1 sachet of foodstrong Shape Shake Cold Coffee Lite
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 espresso shot
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp Almond Butter
- In a blender, add chopped banana pieces, milk, honey, and almond butter.
- Now add rolled oats with an espresso shot into the blend.
- To get your fix of protein, add the foodstrong Shape Shake Cold Coffee Lite sachet into the blender and blend until mixed well.
- Pour it into the glass and add ice cubes.
- And Enjoy!
This blend is great to give you energy, fibre, antioxidants, and the goodness of grass-fed whey protein.