Kulfi is one of the most loved Indian summer dessert and rightly so.
It’s made with milk, nuts and flavoured with cardamom & kesar. It’s a great summer treat and we’ve given it a healthy spin using Foodstrong’s Kesar Badam Shape Shake Protein so that you can have this creamy dessert without any guilt!
Nutritional Value: per serving
Calories- 323.74 Kcal
Carbs- 38.67 g
Protein- 30.50 g
Fat- 5.40 g
- 2 cups milk of your choice (Cow/Almond/Cashew/Coconut milk)
- 1 sachet of Foodstrong Shape Shake Kesar Badam Lite
- 1 cup Mango Puree
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Put a deep base pan on the heat, add 1.5 cup milk, let it heat well.
- Once the milk starts to boil, lower the flame and let it boil for 5-10 min, till it thickens a bit. (you can add a bit of sugar here)
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp of cornflour with 3 tbsp milk and mix it well, add this mixture to hot milk and mix it well.
- Keep mixing it and take the pan off the heat.
- Once the milk cools down a bit, add Foodstrong Shape Shake Kesar Badam Lite and mix the blend really well to avoid any lumps.
- Now take your popsicle molds, make sure it is dry and clean.
- Fill half of the molds with mango puree and the remaining half with a thick milk mixture.
- Once it is full, add the sticks and tap to remove air bubbles.
- Freeze it for 12 hours and enjoy this healthy and yummy Kulfi post your workout.