Cupcakes with a Foodstrong spin!
Recipe By: Richa Singhal (@richkraft)
Our happy customer, Richa has very lovingly crafted this healthy cupcake recipe that is absolutely delish and healthy to snack on. Fluffy, moist, and filled with protein- just the way we like our binge, this recipe is low on carbs, low on fats, and is packed with dietary fiber and other nutrients.
Nutritional Value: per serving
Calories- 119.72 Kcal
Carbs- 2.48 g
Protein- 26.57 g
|Fat- 0.40 g|
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free flour
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- 200 ml of milk of your choice (Cow/Almond/Cashew/Coconut milk)
- ⅓ cup wood pressed oil
- 1 egg or egg replacer
- ½ tsp natural Vanilla extract
- 1 sachet of Foodstrong Shape Shake Kesar Badaam Lite
- 1 tbsp of whipping cream powder
- Coffee Powder
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C and grease the cupcake moulds.
- Add 1 cup gluten-free flour, 3/4 tsp baking soda, and a pinch of salt in a bowl and mix well.
- In another large bowl add 3/4 cup cane sugar, 1/2 cup milk/butter milk, 1/3 cup wood pressed oil, 1 small egg/egg replacer, 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract and mix well.
- Now add the flour mixture (using a sieve) and mix together. Don’t overwhip, should be around 10 turns of your spatula.
- Now evenly distribute the cake batter into your moulds (half fill as cupcakes will rise).
- Place the mould in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- In the meanwhile, take 1 sachet of Foodstrong Cold Coffee Shape Shake, 1 tbsp of whipping cream powder, and whip with milk as needed till fluffy (alternatively you can mix 1 sachet of @foodstrong.co cold coffee with whipping cream).
- Frost the cupcake with this protein cream icing and coffee dust and Voila!
A little bit about the author:
Richa is a Banker by profession and a Baker by passion. She loves melted cheese, cakes and is an amazing cook. Check out more of her work on her instagram page (@richkraft) to share the love!