Smoothies are a great breakfast option as they are loaded with healthy ingredients and are absolutely simple to whip up. This recipe needs dates, figs- is super low on carbs, low on fats and is packed with dietary fiber and other nutrients like potassium and magnesium.
Nutritional Value: per serving
Calories- 119.72 Kcal
Carbs- 2.48 g
Protein- 26.57 g
|Fat- 0.40 g|
- 200 ml of milk of your choice (Cow/Almond/Cashew/Coconut milk)
- 1 sachet of foodstrong Shape Shake Cold Coffee Lite
- 30 grams of figs
- 30 grams of dates
- 50 ml of water
- 4 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coconut flakes
- Almond Flakes
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Soak the figs overnight and deseed your dates for this smoothie bowl.
- Add the figs, dates in a blender filled with 50 ml water, slash open the shape shake cold coffee lite sachet and pour milk
- Should you want to add some flavor, add 5 grams of cocoa powder
- Time to blend. Blend till you get a thicker creamy consistency
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Garnish the blend with a generous amount of toppings of your choice. We love to add some pumpkin seeds and blueberries for that extra punch
- And Voila! You have your power-packed breakfast ready.
This blend tastes best when you have it with fresh and in cold milk. It’s sure to give you energy, enough fiber and is a great way to kick-start your day.