Decadent, chocolatey, creamy and spiked with caffeine- this Iced Coffee with a chocolatey twist has become our go to beverage of choice. It’s a great way to bring the “coffee house experience” right in your house. This recipe has a soothing blend of Nutella, Coffee, Milk and all things good and will surely satisfy your taste buds!
Nutritional Value: per serving
Calories- 360 Kcal
Carbs- 36 g
Protein- 26 g
|Fat- 13.5 g|
- 1 sachet of Foodstrong Shape Shake Cold Coffee Lite
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 200 ml of chilled milk of your choice(Cow/Almond/Cashew/Coconut milk)
- Whipping cream
- Pour milk into the blender, add Nutella and ice cubes
- Slash open the Shape Shake Cold Coffee Lite sachet into the blender.
- Time to blend. Blend till you get a thicker creamier consistency.
- Take a glass and cover the rim with Nutella
- Pour the blend in the glass and top it with Whipping cream
- And Enjoy!
This blend tastes best when you have it with fresh and in cold milk. It’s sure to give you energy, some relief from the summer heat and the goodness of grass-fed whey protein.